XRT-Pro: Cannot detect SD Card

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Bought a supposedly "new in box, never installed" xrt-pro race, got home & went home to install it on a buddies truck to make sure it worked, plug in & it powers on, shows the H&S logo then goes straight to saying "cannot detect SD card"
Trying auto updating it, didn't work.
Tried to format & reload whole SD & still nothing?
Anyone ever seen this?
Going to call H&S when they open here in about 2 hours, just looking to see if this has happened to anyone before?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
When you first plug it in, what firmwear number is displayed at the bottom of the screen?

It probably hasn't been updated to the newer SD communication protocol but has a newer protocol card in it

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, it was late last night that the thing finally finished the format/download I just plugged it in, seen it do the same & went to bed :(

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've never seen or heard of a garbage XRT PRO. I have, however, seen tons of SD card issues. Especially if it's a late black label race tuner. Not a big deal. H&S will get you fixed up

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I've never seen or heard of a garbage XRT PRO. I have, however, seen tons of SD card issues. Especially if it's a late black label race tuner. Not a big deal. H&S will get you fixed up

Just to be clear, I wasn't meaning anything bad about H&S itself, just didn't know if the guy I bought it from fried/locked it then sold it to me.

Pretty sure I got it fixed tho thanks to the tech guys at H&S, just have up load it in my buddies truck to be sure

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Oh definitely, I was just trying to call your fears about a damaged/bunk tuner

thanks for that, i needed it. bought it from some sketchy white trash people so when it wasnt working i was getting all worked up and scared lol.

just got off of work, going to finish copying the rest of the files over onto the sd card and going to try loading it up on my budies 6.4 and hope/pray it works but i now have faith it will as when i was on the phone with H&S it actually booted up and "updated" on the tuner itself.