Xtreem Tune

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
Got the new Xtreem X tune from Innov. Seemd much more driver friendly.
Very little smoke and no more touchy peddle. Power comes on at higher RPM's. But I think my 84k mile Tranny/Converter is starting to slip. While at WOT, 3rd gear was only making 38 psi of boost. Off the line it will still toast all 4 tires if I come off with to much boost. (20psi). Anyone else have the new tune? Opinions?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I ran it a couple months ago. I liked it. but didn't think the shifting was firm enough and wasn't as aggressive as my old xrace. so that's what I run. overall cool tune though. I made like 57psi on it.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

3brorce

Reaction score
I ran it a couple months ago. I liked it. but didn't think the shifting was firm enough and wasn't as aggressive as my old xrace. so that's what I run. overall cool tune though. I made like 57psi on it.

Is there a way to save the 3.01 files off the livewire?

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score

I agree Strokin. I am really happy with it, but would rather the Tranny tune of the Race Loc.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Is there a way to save the 3.01 files off the livewire?

yes as long as the xtreme x is an emailed file. if Eric flashes preloaded files again the 3.0.1 is gone.

this is a 3.0.2 file, but goes in the custom tuning folder so it doesn't change your preloaded tunes.

I tested it out for Eric when he got done with it a few months back. I'm sure it'll be stronger and a little better when he gets 100% done with the new updates.

MINK

Reaction score
I was emailing Eric back and forth this past week and he said they are in final testing of the 3.02. So it shouldn't be much longer.

Cool Ill keep waiting.

For a raw race tune I love my X-race but I daily mine with a tune from GH

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
What flash is the OP running. I know a truck that is dirty with the extreme x but its a 10' with the newest flash. I'm an ecsb with the 3.01 x race built tranny, and traction bars and hes a ccsb stock besides intake tune exhaust and I get him by like 2' in 200' dirt drags. There's another ccsb with the new x tune but think hes on the old flash and I got him by a truck. Idk worth thinking about.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

3brorce

Reaction score
yes as long as the xtreme x is an emailed file. if Eric flashes preloaded files again the 3.0.1 is gone.

this is a 3.0.2 file, but goes in the custom tuning folder so it doesn't change your preloaded tunes.

I tested it out for Eric when he got done with it a few months back. I'm sure it'll be stronger and a little better when he gets 100% done with the new updates.

So there is no way to save the pre loaded 3.01 files off the Livewire? That is what I was trying to ask. Kind of sucks if you can not save them. Be nice to have the old 3.01 and new 3.02. I know you can save files directly off the EFI live devices but probably can not with the SCT software

powerlifter405

Reaction score
What flash is the OP running. I know a truck that is dirty with the extreme x but its a 10' with the newest flash. I'm an ecsb with the 3.01 x race built tranny, and traction bars and hes a ccsb stock besides intake tune exhaust and I get him by like 2' in 200' dirt drags. There's another ccsb with the new x tune but think hes on the old flash and I got him by a truck. Idk worth thinking about.

Don't quote me but the Ex-X isn't a dedicated race tune like the Ex-race if I understood Eric correctly when I spoke w/ him. Could be wrong but it was supposed to be the bee-s knees for DD.

For a DD I really like it.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Don't quote me but the Ex-X isn't a dedicated race tune like the Ex-race if I understood Eric correctly when I spoke w/ him. Could be wrong but it was supposed to be the bee-s knees for DD.

it is. I agree. best DD. at the beginning he was thinking something like a stud only tune. but I don't think that's what it ended up being.

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score

Strokin64, I believe I may have the old Flash. I had the new flash, but was having issues with it defueling...throwing the Wrench and going into limp mode. Since Eric sent me the last Flash, I havent had any more issues. I gues I could check?

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score

This is FACT. Ted emailed me. Its a kinda race Daily driver. Power comes on later..very little smoke on accelerating, but once boost builds, all hell breaks loose.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Might be worth a shot on the new flash?? Idk man I know Eric says he fixed all the issues people were having with the new flash and the solution is in the x tune

Latest posts

Members online