Yet another "help me choose aftermarket headlights" thread

Strokersace

Reaction score
Go with the three piece ones chase.. the 1st and 2nd ones look good but I've heard its a pain to align the 2 piece ones and the three piece ones come smoked if that's what your looking at..

I've got the 2 piece ones like #2. I heard horror stories about getting them to align but bought them anyway. You know what I did... I took the time to take all the factory alignment/mount adjusters off the crappy stock headlights and threw away all the crap aftermarket adjusters. Reinstalled into the header panel and adjusted them just like the factory. Well I didn't really have to adjust them much since they were set just like my stockers I'd just removed 1 hour sooner!!! Major adjustments to them when I installed HID's so they wouldn't blind people.

But aligning them is super easy if you take the time up front and swap over the stock adjusters.:thumbsup:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I've got the 2 piece ones like #2. I heard horror stories about getting them to align but bought them anyway. You know what I did... I took the time to take all the factory alignment/mount adjusters off the crappy stock headlights and threw away all the crap aftermarket adjusters. Reinstalled into the header panel and adjusted them just like the factory. Well I didn't really have to adjust them much since they were set just like my stockers I'd just removed 1 hour sooner!!! Major adjustments to them when I installed HID's so they wouldn't blind people.

But aligning them is super easy if you take the time up front and swap over the stock adjusters.:thumbsup:
That's what I did on Whitey too.

Latest posts

Members online