Zerk fittings

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
Anybody know where all the zerk fittings are under a 01 ccsb 2wd? I'm a bout to go at it with a grease gun lol

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I did, only found 3. Just seems like there should be more. That's was my reason for asking.

There should be 4 from the factory, but you may also find them on other parts if they have been replaced, such as u-joints, and ball joints.

Thanks for posting my video, have one on me. :pint:

You will notice in my video I have zerks on the driveshaft ujoints.. The PO replaced the u-joints and was smart enough to get greasable ones. Other than these 2, the rest (4) are factory.

Reaction score
You will notice in my video I have zerks on the driveshaft ujoints.. The PO replaced the u-joints and was smart enough to get greasable ones. Other than these 2, the rest (4) are factory.

I'm not sure I would call greasable u-joints a smart buy... Most greasable u-joints are some of the most unreliable u-joints out there. The OEM non-greasable Spicers are good for 300k+ in a lot of cases and they are stronger than greasable joints. No reason to go away from them unless you need a joint made from chromoly or 300M... My OEM spicers have 388k on them now and I hit them with over 500hp every day LOL

SD01WD

Reaction score
Greasing

After replacing the original stuff, I have upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends and pitman end. Life is good now with MOOG.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.