ZF5 Short throws...

rpm-inc

Reaction score
Get me a price for a zf5 please. Also, how much does it actually shorten the throw?

Overkill

Reaction score
Not sure what brand they are, but I don't think anyone would pay that much for a short shifter considering midwest use to sell them for $175.

I'm sure he would make them again if there was enough interest in 5 speed ones. He still makes the 6speed ones for $175

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Not sure what brand they are, but I don't think anyone would pay that much for a short shifter considering midwest use to sell them for $175.

I'm sure he would make them again if there was enough interest in 5 speed ones. He still makes the 6speed ones for $175

No he won't make them any more because his supplier can't make them any longer. Hence the reason he stopped selling them.

ZF6 is a whole other tranny and the ZF5 used to be $225 from Midwest.

Overkill

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying and best of luck with selling them. $325 is too much for a shorter shift in my opinion, but maybe others will be interested.

Last edited:

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying and best of luck with selling them. $325 is too much for a shorter shift in my opinion, but maybe others will be interested.

We've sold plenty of them at that price.......

Before there was a waiting list to buy one and now our supplier is caught to the point that we have them on the shelf.

Members online

No members online now.