• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

zmbyklr is for sale

imelmo

Reaction score
Your heart would cringe if I bought it. #racetruck

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't bother me. I was actually gonna buy a separate set of wheels and tires for the track. Then pull the TireGate, steps, and front and rear bumpers off, put the stock front bumper on. Wouldn't take more than about an hour or so and would drop like 700-800lbs not to mention rotating weight.

swinky

Reaction score
There is always a way to finance it, just depends on how high of an interest rate you want to pay.
Considering it would save me around 10k vs building the engine in my truck then buying a tow a rig I'd be willing to go up to around 12 percent

Inline6359

Reaction score
Considering the year I don't see why about 9.5%isn't achievable depending on cedit history. My local credit union is 9.5% fora title secured loan on a vehicle over 10 years.

Zmann

Reaction score
and my credit union won't loan more than 75% of a used cars value so the rest has to be a personal loan or your own cash

I asked them why they keep calling me lol ?

Inline6359

Reaction score
Depends on "standing" as well as vehicle value. As I said there are ways, depends on what you want to pay and how many hoops you want to jump through.

swinky

Reaction score
Depends on "standing" as well as vehicle value. As I said there are ways, depends on what you want to pay and how many hoops you want to jump through.
I'm active duty military as well. I'll get up with navy fed and usaa tomorrow.

imelmo

Reaction score
Fwiw, I believe I gave him all the receipts for it too. So you can see just how much is in this truck. If he doesn't have them than I probably have them in my office.

swinky

Reaction score
Fwiw, I believe I gave him all the receipts for it too. So you can see just how much is in this truck. If he doesn't have them than I probably have them in my office.

What was the odometer reading when you sold it?

straightblast

Reaction score
I read the build thread. Great stuff, but long.

Can you post a brief description of the engine build, and transmission work done? Condition it is in now?

Thanks.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Got back to page 2 I think and look at the build thread

Let me explain something to you... If you want to seriously sell something, buyers want the information provided to them; not to go around and hunt for the information themselves. They're not going to beg you to sell it to them, especially with a bad transmission... and they definitely do not want to read through a build thread that's SEVERAL pages long (and was started in 2012), with information scattered throughout, in order to find out what's CURRENTLY on it.

There have been several people asking for a parts list. But don't worry about it, I'm sure someone will buy it on your impressive description...

"lots of mods it is a sick fun truck"

I read the build thread. Great stuff, but long.

Can you post a brief description of the engine build, and transmission work done? Condition it is in now?

Thanks.

Bro, it's a sick fun truck.

Snake

Reaction score
Let me explain something to you... If you want to seriously sell something, buyers want the information provided to them; not to go around and hunt for the information themselves. They're not going to beg you to sell it to them, especially with a bad transmission... and they definitely do not want to read through a build thread that's SEVERAL pages long (and was started in 2012), with information scattered throughout, in order to find out what's CURRENTLY on it.

There have been several people asking for a parts list. But don't worry about it, I'm sure someone will buy it on your impressive description...

"lots of mods it is a sick fun truck"

Bro, it's a sick fun truck.

LOL

Took the words right out of my mouth. Needs it gone but won't put any effort into selling it.

jamesd

Reaction score
sale

Alright guys I posted all the info on it and hit submit obviously my phone didn't submit it my bad I don't have all dam day to sir on a computer or time to sit and reply non stop! My number is on here I al

Inline6359

Reaction score
So then don't bother wasting peoples time listing it on the internet, instead park it in your front yard to target the **** tards that would be ok with the crappy answers you have supplied thus far!

Latest posts

Members online