Zone offroad reviews

hunter scar

Reaction score
Looked throw the search and found a some info on them. Their prices are great! But how is their products? Do the last or do they sink over time like most cheap suspension lifts? I was looking at their mini spring pack and track bar.

Trav-O

Reaction score
I sell them the most. Zone is a BDS company. Never had complaints from customers about the lifts. Good quality, just don't have the lifetime warranty that BDS carries.

ToMang07

Reaction score
All I have is their adjustable track bar, but I love it. It's taken quite a beating so far.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I sell them the most. Zone is a BDS company. Never had complaints from customers about the lifts. Good quality, just don't have the lifetime warranty that BDS carries.

Zone IS BDS. The only difference in the parts is the warranty. Same springs, brackets, shocks, Ect. Good quality. Great price. Just not a lifetime warranty.

hunter scar

Reaction score
Thank for the info everyone! so I should not have no concern buying their products?

Pigman

Reaction score
I'm a little late but thought I would add my 2 cents. I had a 4" Zone lift installed on my truck a little over 2 months ago. Can't speak about whether the springs sink or not since it's only been 2 months but so far I love it! After tax and installation at Full Flex Customs it was $1275, it rides smooth, and has taken a beating several weekends at the ranch so far and I have not had any issues. Considering the price and quality of parts, Zone offroad is hard to beat! I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.