• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05-07 Ford Factory Jack

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
so my dad has a blow out on tuesday. Take the factory jack out of the truck. changes the flat, and someone how durring this process manages to screw up the jack. its no longer any good. Im in need of another one for my fathers 05 6.0.

anyone here have one they want to part with? maybe some of you guys with big lifted 6.0s that no longer have a use the factory jack?

Snake

Reaction score
I have a 05 jack and all the related components. Never used and been in my garage since 08. I'll send the whole kit if you don't mind paying the shipping.

Snake

Reaction score
No idea what shipping will be, but I can box everything up and get you a quote tomorrow. If you PM me your #, I'll text you the shipping amount so you can decide if it's worth it. :thumbup:

Thinking about it further, the jack is pretty small and shouldn't be too expensive to ship. I can start with that, but let me know if there's anything else you need (jack handle, etc.).

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
well we found a local one to get it replaced with.

Not a 100% sure why dad felt he needed to do replace it, cause i just talked to him on the phone and he was headed to the dentist and then the ford house. and knowing him today will be that last time i see the 05 king ranch he has now. i bet tomorrow or by the end of the week hes in a new superduty anyway.

thanks for the help guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.