• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

100V IDM for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
100V IDM out of an 95 OBS. Was removed to install a Swamps IDM. Been collecting dust as a spare but haven't needed it in a couple of years so it's gotta go. Worked great when pulled.

$115 shipped.

PM or call on cell at 208-316-1828. If you text, please tell me who you are, what forum you saw it on, and what part you're asking about.

Thanks!!!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
100V IDM out of an 95 OBS. Was removed to install a Swamps IDM. Been collecting dust as a spare but haven't needed it in a couple of years so it's gotta go. Worked great when pulled.

$115 shipped.

PM or call on cell at 208-316-1828. If you text, please tell me who you are, what forum you saw it on, and what part you're asking about.

Thanks!!!

Hold it for me Ryan, will send money tonight!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Call me a IDM junky.......

PM me the information I will send The 115 rite away!!!!!! I have PayPal. so I can get it out tonight. ..

David

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thanks Derek! David that's for the interest and if I find any other ones in my parts bins, I'll let you know.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Call me a IDM junky.......

PM me the information I will send The 115 rite away!!!!!! I have PayPal. so I can get it out tonight. ..

David

Thanks Derek! David that's for the interest and if I find any other ones in my parts bins, I'll let you know.

Thanks!!! you do that!!!

David, I found another 1 when I was in the storage unit yesterday.

I'll pm ya to see if you still want it. If you do and paypal me, as soon as I get the notification, I'll take it to the post office to ship.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
If it is still for sale.. (not sold) I will take it.. BUT if Paul needs it to get a pickup back up and going.. Sell it to him.. I have two extra at the house now.. BUT am always looking for more.. :D

But like said.. If paul needs it to get a pickup up and going.. let him take it..

Latest posts

Members online