• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

18" factory wheels

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I have a (4) 18" factory wheels for sale. They came off of my 2008 F-250 Lariat. Center caps and lug nuts are available. They currently have some 285/75/18 Toyo Open Country MT's that are pretty much gone. I wouldn't even know what to given them percentage wise. They have tread all the way across and no bald spots, but the tread would be pretty much ineffective other than a few thousand miles of street use.

I would like to do local pick up on these, but would ship them via Southeastern Freight Lines if you pay the shipping fees. We have a pretty good rate, so shipping wouldn't be bad. I'll try to get pictures of them tomorrow. They are in our warehouse and we need them gone.

$425 with the rubber.
$350 without the rubber.
$320 if you don't need the lug nuts.

PM me if you're interested. If you want to come pick them up, we'll set up a time to do it. They're located in Calhoun, GA.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Okay, so I got some pictures today. I'll post them later. 2 of the tires are probably around 20%, maybe a little more. The other two, which were probably on the rear, are probably 5-10% at best. So you would have 2 decent tires, 2 crap tires, and 4 good wheels.

New pricing:

$400 with the tires.
$350 if you want me to remove the tires.
$300 without lug nuts and center caps.

If someone wanted the two decent tires, $50 local pick-up only.

I'm open to offers, so don't hesitate to PM me. I need these things gone.

Like I stated in the original post, if you want these bad enough to need them shipped, you pay the shipping.

reilly8282

Reaction score
I would like to see some pictures if you dont mind, I cant imagine the wheels at the moment. I am in western NC. Thanks pm me or in here either way.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Here are the pics. I only got a pic of 1 of the wheels because they're stacked and I was in a hurry. It's dirty, but I'll clean it before handing them over to the buyer. The 2 middle tires in the stack are the ones that are in decent shape. The other two are pretty much bald even though the tread pattern is visible.

IMG_4154_zpse17aa7be.jpg

IMG_4155_zps03fcad7a.jpg

IMG_4156_zps2ec79c6b.jpg

IMG_4157_zpsb125e3cd.jpg

IMG_4158_zps8f3b7c36.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.