• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999 F350 PSD 4x4 scsb

farmb0y

Reaction score
I'm selling my '99 Ford F350 4x4 Lariat with the 7.3L Powerstroke. I hate selling it, but with a growing family we need a truck with 4 full doors. It's a great and reliable truck. It has 275,000 miles on it, but I maintain it regularly and drive it every day. I use it on the farm for towing trailers, and have built it so that it can do that easily. Some of the "additional parts":

6637 intake filter
full 4" T409 SS exhaust (brand new last summer)
regulated return fuel system
17* HPOP (e99's came with 15*)
Updated intake assembly with van turbo (1.15 exhaust housing)
IH bellowed up-pipes
Full Force Stage 2 singe shot injectors
Tony Wildman tunes
built transmission

There's a lot more that's been done to it, just can't think of everything right now. The glow plugs and relay were replaced a few years ago, I did not plug it in at all this winter and never had a problem starting it in -15*F weather.
Last summer it got all new shocks, front axle was gone through with seals and u-joints.

I'm asking $10,500, you have to see and drive it to appreciate it. Take it for a test drive and we'll make a deal! I have 20" wheels that I would sell to go along with it, they are from an '06. The tires are still in good shape and have the spacers to put on this truck, all of that for $1200.
Feel free to call me with any questions.

Adam
(319) 231-6454

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.