• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 F350 CCSB 7.3 PART OUT

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
we aquired an 02 f350 4x4 ccsb n a partial trade that was rather beat up body wise so we stripped the truck and the body and chassis is gone to the crusher but we did strip her out for what it was worth....up for grabs are the following parts and prices....if you want to make an offer pm me......all prices are picked up in central indiana....shipping will be on your dime....

trans and xfer case with 103k miles includes TC.....1500
intercooler (plastic ended).....100
fuel bowl....55 shipped
idm.....150 shipped
front drive shaft.....200
rear dirve shaft includes carrier bearing....200
gas tank....75
rear slider window....75
header panel...45
alternator.....50
hpop (core).....135 shipped
front axle complete.....450
rear axle complete.....450
forged rod engine.....400
details on the engine are 2 of the pistons should be replaced it looks like a glow plug tip broke off in one of the holes and in the other an injector hold down bolt got dropped in and it got smashed into the piston....no wall scarring though and no oil pan....the heads are currently removed and still have the exhaust manifolds and intake manifolds on them....heads will go with the block......

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
we aquired an 02 f350 4x4 ccsb n a partial trade that was rather beat up body wise so we stripped the truck and the body and chassis is gone to the crusher but we did strip her out for what it was worth....up for grabs are the following parts and prices....if you want to make an offer pm me......all prices are picked up in central indiana....shipping will be on your dime....

fuel bowl....55 shipped
idm.....sold
front drive shaft.....200
gas tank....75
rear slider window....75
header panel...45
alternator.....50
details on the engine are 2 of the pistons should be replaced it looks like a glow plug tip broke off in one of the holes and in the other an injector hold down bolt got dropped in and it got smashed into the piston....no wall scarring though and no oil pan....the heads are currently removed and still have the exhaust manifolds and intake manifolds on them....heads will go with the block......

idm is sold

indyF-350psd

Reaction score

fuel bowl....55 shipped
idm.....sold
front drive shaft.....sold
gas tank....75
rear slider window....75
header panel...45
alternator.....50

front drive shaft sold

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Whats the dash harness like? Ill buy the harness from the whole truck

sent while hittin' easy street on mud tires

indyF-350psd

Reaction score

fuel bowl....sold
idm.....sold
front drive shaft.....sold
gas tank....75
rear slider window....75
header panel...45
alternator.....50
hpop (core).....sold

hpop and fuel bowl are gone....

yotaneck13

Reaction score
That too. But i mainly need the harness behind the dash all of it. The wiring from the whole truck would be wound be sweet

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Pm me a price i want what you have. That sucks on the dash though.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
good prices! posts like this bring out the kleptomania/hoarding in me!
i'll give everyone else a chance first

Latest posts

Members online