• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 Ford CCSB 6.0 Lariat 203K Miles

davidm781

Reaction score
Wanting to sell my 2003 Ford F250 6.0 Diesel 203k Miles. The truck has a ton of new parts with receipts. I am gonna list them below if you have any other questions just private message me. I am sure I forgot some of the new parts I will add them if I think of anymore later. All parts installed within the last 5,000 miles. The truck does need a set of tires. It has a 6 inch lift on 22" wheels with 37's. It has never been tuned it does have a aftermarket exhaust, and intake. 11k OBO willing to accept reasonable offers. It is a ND truck and has 0 rust on it. I am looking to get a 6.4 or 6.7 so its time for this one to go. If you guys would like to text me thats fine or call. My name is David I am not on the forum to much. 248-378-3980 text first before calling cause normally I do not answer random numbers. I can get more pictures for anyone if they want upon request. Only trade I would consider is possibly another car or truck and some cash. Like I said I would accept any REASONABLE offer. I got the itch and want a new truck haha.

-Entire front end rebuilt with moog/motocraft parts tie rods, ball joints, wheel bearings (alignment after front end rebuilt)
-Motorcraft front & rear brakes
-Motorcraft oil cooler
-XDP coolant filter system
-XDP egr ******
-Alternator
-Two new batteries
-New fuel pump
-New fuel filters
-Fresh oil change with schaeffers oil and motorcraft oil filters.
-CTS2 edge to monitor everything on the truck.
-Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer
-Motocraft IPR valve/sensor
-Rugged liner rear wheel well liners
-6.4 power/heated mirrors

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 139
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 148
  • truck3.jpg