• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008-2010 Carhartt seat covers, SSC8357CABN

f350guy

Reaction score
Truck was totaled, so I have some parts for sale. Grabbed what I could from it before it was towed, other stuff is just **** I have had around I never had a chance to install. All prices OBO, shoot me offers if you are inclined or want to buy all the items I have on hand. Shipping all goes fully insured with delivery confirmation, lower 48 only.

Paypal is fine, no extra nonsense fees added to prices. Money order, certified check, or cashier's check. No personal checks.

Local pick up is on a case by case basis in DFW, Texas.

Carhartt SSC8357CABN seat covers in original box, good used for rear seat with armrest and head rests. Kept these on the rears with an additional blanket over the top to protect my leather from the lab and pit. Nice fitment, no rips or tears. Paid about $275, Amazon has them for $243 plus tax… so $210 shipped

Hopefully I can find the fronts, but probably not as I have been looking. If so, I will list them.

Attachments

• Seat 1.jpg
    Seat 1.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Seat 2.jpg
    Seat 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
  • Seat 3.jpg
    Seat 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • Seat 4.jpg
    Seat 4.jpg
    951.6 KB · Views: 115

f350guy

Reaction score
Never found the fronts. :/ they are probably still available new. Nice covers, I would buy again.

Sorry for the late reply, other PC died and had to buy a new one...then learn Windows 8. :jawdrop:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.