• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Ford F-350 FX4 dually going back to stock

smokkin

Reaction score
Didnt really know what section to put this in so I figure if its wrong a mod can move it. I am trading my truck in because I am having issues with it and would feel bad selling it outright. I am selling any and all after market parts off of it, but with some things such as the wheels and tires, I will need your stock ones to put back on it.

Whats on the the truck you may be interested in:

Flawless Cervini Cowl hood (Black paint is beautiful, will need your stock hood) - $600 (700 unpainted new) Hood does have "Twin Turbo hand pinstriped on cowl that can be removed. Tastefully done.8" square stack the converts to 5" below bed. ( it is a modified FTE stack plate, the cleanest looking stack you will find) High temp black powder coated) - Make offer

Spartan and Dashdaq ( has 250, 275, and 310 have the SD cards for tunes w/ and w/out Spartan TCM - $750 (1,000 new)

Spartan TCM- $350 (800 new)

FX4 freshly painted grille with black insert ( flawless, will need your factory chrome one) - $300

35x12.50.17 Kuhmo KL71's on 17" KMC Rockstars (tires have 5,000 miles on them, wheels are perfect - $1800 (3000 new)

Black painted factory headlights w/ Recon blue bulbs ( will need your stock ones)- $75

Top gun customz dual front stabilizers with bilsteins - 200 (419 new)

Black tail lights covers- $35

Recon Mirror lights LED ( smoked)- $60

Recon Third brake light ( for some reason the Brake light LED's work fine but the white cargo lights act up and flash)- $30

Recon Cab lights- $30

I also need a stock exhaust system let me know if you have one.

Feel free to call me at (614) 270-9338. I am located near Columbus Ohio.
Dont really want to ship a lot of those parts.

Doug Truck.jpg

Doug Truck 2.jpg

Last edited:

smokkin

Reaction score
Yes I will ship the mirror lights, and the tail light covers (yes they are just plastic)

smokkin

Reaction score
I dont have a closer pic of headlights will get it tomorrow, I did it myself they turned out really good only issue is there are small rock chip marks that can only be seen with lights on. Still look very good. The spartan TCM just makes quicker firmer shifts, my truck is a job 1 and sees more benefits from it than others because job 1 tcm's are no good. I have never run anything but spartan tunes with the tcm so I have no idea.

smokkin

Reaction score
Mirror lights are yours. I just realized I dont have my stock ones do you have any?

smokkin

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay work has been crazy and I ran out of time on the truck the dealership wouldnt hold the truck I bought any longer so I had to trade the truck in with the wheels hood grille lights and recons in it. I had nothing to put back in it, I hated to do it but didn't have a lot of choice. I will sell the bars they are nothing special they work well, I made them myself shippin I would guess would be expensive. I also have a set of 2" wheels spacers from the duallys. Spartan TCM is still available everything else is sold.

Latest posts

Members online