• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 Factory 20" Wheels and Nitto Terra Grapplers

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'm looking to get rid of my factory 20" wheels and 295/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I want to do a local sale only (I'm just north of Atlanta, GA) so that I don't have to ship. I'll deliver if you're within 2 hours of my house. I'll meet halfway if you're within 4 hours of my house. If you want to pick them up, that works too. The wheels are in excellent condition. They were garage kept before I purchased them and had 8,000-10,000 miles on them. I've put roughly 10,000-15,000 miles on them. The tires are in excellent condition as well and have plenty of life left. I would say that they are 70-75% tread and have worn great. I don't really want to separate them but if someone really wants one or the other, I can work out a deal. I would like $1400 for the combo. If you want to make me a legit offer, please PM me so we can work something out.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I guess if someone is willing to pay the shipping on them, I can throw them on a pallet and secure them. Just throwing that out there. Also, don't be afraid to offer me something for them. Worst thing I can do is say no. LOL

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
this guy.....I think the next rounds on you buddy.

Works with me. LOL

He's bored Shone... Or he just can't make his damn mind up

sent from somewhere in the country

I have a set of BMF's in the garage collecting dust and taking up space. Tired of having the option of switching. I want the black wheels on for good.

Latest posts

Members online