• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 stock front coils

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Guys when I did my lift I got everything back but my stock front coil springs and track bar.

This is because I didn't check everything before I got home and by the time I realized it, they shop that did it had already scrapped the parts out or sold them to someone else. Didn't really think much of it then. But it has been on my brain lately on how I would really like to have those just incase I need them.

So anyone here who's lifted their truck or done a leveling kit want to part ways with those stock front coil springs and track bar?

cowtown

Reaction score
Guys when I did my lift I got everything back but my stock front coil springs and track bar.

This is because I didn't check everything before I got home and by the time I realized it, they shop that did it had already scrapped the parts out or sold them to someone else. Didn't really think much of it then. But it has been on my brain lately on how I would really like to have those just incase I need them.

So anyone here who's lifted their truck or done a leveling kit want to part ways with those stock front coil springs and track bar?

I may put mine up for sale. Still deciding...

TexasA&M

Reaction score
Will springs from a 2006 work for you? I have those, and will have the stock track bar as soon as I install the new adjustable one.

Lemme know.

Latest posts

Members online