• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 crew cab floor mats, radio, misc

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i got my weather techs so i dont need the stockers i can email or text pics, truck only has 1800mi on it so there pretty much new, there black and from a lariat if that matters kyle 5094063055 make an offer they do my new good if i dont have to ship them it would be helpful but ill work with ya

also i have that little coin piece next to the trailer brake for sale

and a lariat sync stereo for sale(non nav)

side badges

and i will have stock head lights for sale in about a month.
thanks

oneturboforme

Reaction score
ya i put the stockers back on it and went back to stock fuel(besides an airdog) then i traded it in on a 6.7 i miss the power but all in all this is a way nicer truck then my 08 was

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I do like the 6.7s myself. Lot of power on tap stock form, nice ride, nicer sitting seats, etc

oneturboforme

Reaction score
warranty is the key word for me.... with the amount of power they have in stock and the mileage is comparable to my strait piped 6.4 its kind of a now brainer besides im building a MAF efi 408w for my early bronco so im hoping that cures my speed fix!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Sorry to be off topic but how do you like the weathertech floor mats? Do to they have enough tread on them if you get in with a bunch of mud stuck to your boots?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i love them, there slick tho kinda like the door sills but they save your carpets.. i usually wear DC shoes so the soles are usually slick anyways when i have my boots on they dont seam as slick but unless in hunting i usually dont have them on..

Latest posts

Members online