• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

24x10 Mazzi Hulk and 37x13.5r24 Toyo M/T

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Okay guys I have my old wheels and tires up for sale.

Mazzi Hulk 24x10 http://www.amazon.com/24x10-Mazzi-Chrome-Wheels-755C-24170/dp/B007OXGKC8

As you can see these are not cheap wheels by any means, but the past couple years of salt have done a number on them. The front is pitted but still shines up nice. The backs are in very rough shape with chrome flaking and surface rust. You could run them as they are, but I would probably go ahead and either have them rechromed or powdered while they were off.

Asking $750 OBO for the set

Wheels aren't clean, but most recent pic I have. Can clean them up and get pics of them upon request, just feeling to lazy at the moment.
463482_3250807880263_1990435857_o.jpg

As for the tires, I have 4 mounted on the wheels now, and 2 spares. 2 of the tires mounted are even wear, with about 1/8 tread left. The other 2 mounted are cupped pretty bad on the outside near the wear bars. I also have 2 I had kept for spares which have even wear and about 1/4-1/2 tread left IIRC.

Would like to get $750 OBO for all 6. These go for $650/tire new.

Would be willing to work out a package deal for everything.

Thanks.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
texting you now.

Got a guy on PSN who seems pretty interested. wheels may be gone soon!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.