3-Link or 4-Link for Lowered Truck

12FlowerStroke

Reaction score
Truck is lowered on 4400# springs and no rear blocks with PMF Traction Bars. Looking to do something up front, what are the pros and cons of each setup. Will be going with PMF again. Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
3 link is on my future list of things to get. Same situation. 4400 lbs springs and no fear block.

thats what i run with OUO 3 links. love it . well i run no REAR block, haven't gotten my hands on any fear blocks yet .. they must be cool ! LOL

Jomax

Reaction score
thats what i run with OUO 3 links. love it . well i run no REAR block, haven't gotten my hands on any fear blocks yet .. they must be cool ! LOL

What Are you running for front springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Custom shocks are needed Mike told me. That's what is holding me back from ordering mine. Need to get everything together to take measurements.

Can't just run the gasser front shocks? What application is the 4400# springs for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
3link. Inherent self leveraging to combat body roll. Perfect for street trucks

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've thought about going from the 3" lift I have to a drop like this since I already have all the hard parts. A spring and shock change is all it would take....then I'd have to eat all the money for the Fox 2.5's though and I don't think I wanna do that.

JRLott

Reaction score
I've thought about going from the 3" lift I have to a drop like this since I already have all the hard parts. A spring and shock change is all it would take....then I'd have to eat all the money for the Fox 2.5's though and I don't think I wanna do that.

Donate them to a worthy cause and good home...me. I'll even come pick them up, and help remove & install the lowering parts.

Latest posts

Members online