• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

355x60r18 nitto terra grapplers on black chrome 20x9.5 punishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injected79

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i have a set of 355x60r20 ( the conversion comes out around a 37x14 )nitto terra grapplers mounted on a set of 20x9.5 black chrome punisher wheels. The tires are in overall good shape no cuts or plugs in them. Two of the tires are around 12 to 13 /32, the other two are around 7/32 of tread depth. when these tires are new they have 16/32 of tread depth, this puts the tires around the 40 to 70% tread left. The wheels in in good condition, have not been ran in the winter time they are 8x170mm, i didnt not see any pitting or markings on the wheels. I am asking $1400 obo, also interested in trading for 17, 18 or 20" wheels with 35 inch mud terrains. Im located in springfield ohio zip is 45506 .I dont get on here as much as i use to so the Best way to get ahold of me is call or text 937-244-6839, my names Brandon.

i can email or text you pictures because i can not get them to load.
Thanks again
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online