5.4L coil spring p/n

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
does anyone have the part # for the front springs to lower it a inch? i called the dealer and they need a p/n thanks.

:lame2:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you could call sunrise ford, ask for brittain, he got mine for me. i texted aaron and asked him for the part number and he never replied.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
5C3Z-5310-GA and i believe there are 3 different spring rates for the 5.4 coils , I went with the lightest (4400#) i believe .

Last edited:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Has anyone went to the 5.4 springs then added a spacer to keep the same height? For example. I currently have a 1.5 spacer. I am guessing a 2.5 spacer and 5.4 springs would sit about the same?

I guess my question is does it ride that much better to make it worth it when I don't want to lower it?

Then I would have to figure out if the softer springs would be ok towing heavy.

Klutch

Reaction score
I went with thw 4800lbs springs on mine. Lowered it a 1.5" I'd say, but it is a pretty bouncy ride. I did it to lower my race truck. I wouldn't do it for ride tho. Best ride for the front I've found is Icon's multi rate front spring, but I don't think they have them for stock height, you'd be looking at a 2.5" lift spring.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I went with thw 4800lbs springs on mine. Lowered it a 1.5" I'd say, but it is a pretty bouncy ride. I did it to lower my race truck. I wouldn't do it for ride tho. Best ride for the front I've found is Icon's multi rate front spring, but I don't think they have them for stock height, you'd be looking at a 2.5" lift spring.

Did you do the Icon springs and shocks or just the springs? I can do 2.5" lift. The ride never really bothered me before, But I sold my second vehicle and I am driving my truck everywhere now. I think air ride for the rear is going to happen really soon. Would not be so bad if my local roads were not total ****.

Latest posts

Members online