• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Banks Intercooler

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Selling my banks intercooler. It is in great shape, only selling because I'm not driving the truck right now and life has recently thrown me a major curveball and I need to raise $$. I'm selling the intercooler only (no intake or pipes) for $500 shipped. Easiest way to contact me is to text me at (817) 682-4140

Thanks for looking,
Lonny

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Only thing you MAY need is a new boot to fit the larger cooler inlet, nothing more than a 10-15$ boot. But it may work just fine as is.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Lonny do you still have the 88mm in your avatar?

What were the specs? 88/96/1.32?

Free bump for a great guy.

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't got back to the responses on here, or replied to the texts I received, but I've just been covered up trying to get a job finished and didn't get home until 12:30 last night. I tossed this thread up yesterday morning and never expected this much interest, lol. I should have some free time this afternoon, and I will get back with everyone.

Also, thanks for the kind words and the free bumps fellas, I appreciate it.

I don't have the Forced 488 anymore, although I wish I did! I believe the comp was a 88/121 (turbonetics wheel) with a 9.5 race cover with a 96- 1.32a/r T6... I'll pm the exact specs to you later today when I'm done at work.

Beast6.0

Reaction score
I got it pulled out this morning and I've sent pics to the first 2 people that texted me. But not everyone put their screen name in the text so it's a bit confusing as to who's in front of who because I received 6-7 messages Friday alone. I'm just going by the order that I was contacted. I hope that I don't leave anyone out, and if I do I apologize. It is not intentional by any means. And yes I do take PayPal.

Thanks for your responses

Latest posts

Members online