6.4 headers

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Why not just go with 6.0 manifolds and modded up pipes

Sent using Tapatalk while trying not to wreck

Reaction score
Get them and find out. I'd like to hear what they sound like. I'm sure that's about the only real difference you'd see. It might help spool and EGTs just a fuzz, but not drastically.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I dont know jeff. From what i know... they are the same, same... Tadd blew one out in the same spot on the drag truck before phoenix

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That sucks. Tadd should pull them from the site. I doubt he sells them knowing there is a problem, but it's somewhat misleading. I saw them on the site after your troubles, so I figured they were good to go. Not that I plan on getting any, but obviously some people are interested.

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Still having the same issues. Won't be fixed until they find a new manufacturing plant, which last I knew was what the owner of BAE was currently doing. When I talked to him about it he was kinda expressing a few financial concerns with going elsewhere. Guess we'll see what happens.

Still can't beat 6.0 manifolds for the price, reliabilty and performance, just saying...... again

Jhaddox

Reaction score
The weak spot is where the up pipe meets the manifold on the 6.4 and the 6.0 manifold fixes that because it has the 90 in the cast manifold instead of the up pipe

Sent using Tapatalk while trying not to wreck

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
would there be any difference with high flow 6.0 manifolds like the one's black widow make's for you 6.4 guys?

Latest posts

Members online