• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 PARTS, OUO, Harley Grill

ncollins64

Reaction score
Ok guys since some of the other threads got all mixed up I'm posting everything I have for a 6.4 up for sale since I'm getting a 6.7 platinum. I can txt pics to anyone wanting specifics or will post some later. The blocks listed was used with my 4.5 lift and gave the rear a slight take which I like for towing. All prices are plus shipping obo. Call or txt anytime. 931-308-109seven.

7 inch ouo traction blocks with heavy top plate. $550
118 Precision turbo from Godzilla. $2800
2 wastegates from the Godzilla kit. $400 apiece. Does not come with plumbing since this was a custom setup.
Elite xh/d up pipes modded with Rcd 6.0 manifolds that are also modded with 3 bolt flanges. $1200
Elite remote oil filter relocation setup used with factory oil cooler. $800
Oem 08-10 Harley grill painted platinum white. MINT $500
Oem 08-10 king ranch grill good condition. $150
Sct x4 unlocked with standard box tunes. Will need custom tunes. $350

Have other misc pieces of the turbo kit including the crossover pipes and downpipe but if you think of something not listed just ask.

sootie

Reaction score
Good seller here guys....Nate, hit up Drunk on Diesel on here...he has a thing for Harley Grills lol

ncollins64

Reaction score
Harley grill

Here's some of the grill. Just wiped some of the dust off where it's been in the shop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 98

ncollins64

Reaction score
Elite oil filter relocation

Idk why it's only letting me post one at a time but anyways here's the elite oil filter relocation block made to fit with factory oil cooler. And it will come with lines etc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 70
Reaction score
I didn't want to Brenton lol but gotta go to something different. You won't be disappointed i promise. My loss is someone else's gain.

I got ya Nate . Was just looking forward to getting you a dual fueler and some goodies to try out 😞. Oh well I guess I'll just have to get our 6.7 stuff done that much sooner lol

Glws bud I'll talk to ya soon

ncollins64

Reaction score
Sounds good buddy. I'll be looking forward to some new products hitting the market. I was really wanting a mint Harley but got a deal of a lifetime so couldn't pass it up

Latest posts

Members online