6.7 maximum power until something blows or goes wrong

Kylep000

Reaction score
I have a 2011 6.7 f250 wanting to do a h&s flo pro exhaust intake and I was wanting to do head studs and injectors but I'm worried if I do those things something big will break what should I do to my truck after I put those on?

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I think it is a bad order...Do the tuner & exhaust and than a turbo kit...Drive it like that and see what you think. After that Dual Fuel will get you to 600HP but at that point you are on the edge probably.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I have a 2011 6.7 f250 wanting to do a h&s flo pro exhaust intake and I was wanting to do head studs and injectors but I'm worried if I do those things something big will break what should I do to my truck after I put those on?

Why would you do head studs and injectors? This isn't a 6.0 lol... Tune and delete it and you are fine just like that. If you want more power after you are tuned and deleted than buy a turbo kit and dual fuelers. You won't need injectors unless you want more than 650hp which at that point you will need a built short block.

Reaction score
IMO tuned deleted, turbo kit and done. Added fuel is going to at some point compromise the bottom end (If you drive like me). Bigger injectors and headstuds are not needed till 700+ and even then that's after a built bottom end is needed.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
IMO tuned deleted, turbo kit and done. Added fuel is going to at some point compromise the bottom end (If you drive like me). Bigger injectors and headstuds are not needed till 700+ and even then that's after a built bottom end is needed.

X2 with Morgan. Injectors and Head studs is an unnecessary cost for what your looking to do.

MorganY

Reaction score
Personally, I would do nozzles. Large benefit if your moving to a single kit. 30 or 40% nozzles can be very clean on the street. You won't blow it up unless you hit past the 650+ mark, provided your turbo setup keeps torque out down low. If it's torque curve is closer down low, that number could fall as low as 600 if you drive it extremely hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online