6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtbikePilot

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I placed my order for one of CFD's turbo kits tonight. I'm getting a s363 with a .91 ar twin scroll housing. I'm also getting a downpipe and replacements for the plastic tubing between the intercooler and the intake. I'll post a full review when I get and install the kit and after driving for a few days. I'll post updates down the road some time too. I live at 6000 feet and tow very heavy on occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:

bad12jr

Reaction score
Seriously again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

3brorce

Reaction score
A box S363/68/.91 with a divided housing is a great turbo. I do not know what to think of confederate yet. Not sure what to believe. This guy has been here awhile so may be legit.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Prolly the same IP address...

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Sure is a rush of guys wanting to join this site and tell us about their awesome experiences with this turbo kit...

IBTL

3brorce

Reaction score
He did not just join. Check join date, APRIL 2012.

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Totally not a smart ass question as i am new to PSA. What's all the hostility about confederate for? I've seen alot of ppl bash them but I'm new to the site so don't know what for. Could someone shed some light? Just curious

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Totally not a smart ass question as i am new to PSA. What's all the hostility about confederate for? I've seen alot of ppl bash them but I'm new to the site so don't know what for. Could someone shed some light? Just curious

Go search their name. They originally put together a shoddy kit, and stepped on quite a few toes on here.

Sent from the Bayou

3brorce

Reaction score
Known to sell/build shotty work and are known to be shaddy with other companies. But I have since seen a interesting couple things on their FB page as well. Not sticking up for them just dont know yet.

Last edited:

slc dzl

Reaction score
Why is it always the people with 2 or 3 post that come out of the woodwork for cfd threads, very interested to see where this goes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

i havent followed this too a "T" but i gather this-

confederate had issues with a truck they built and it ended up at another reputable shop, said shop made repairs to some pretty nasty looking turbo kit ,etc .. confederate somewhat acknowledged issues and supposedly issued a payment to other shop for customer then put a stop payment after customer got repair and was gone

during this time confederate went on a rampage of having many usernames attacking, defending, and pimping on this site in an incredibly childish manner. when told to stop after multiple ban's , confederate group went to other powerstroke sites attacking psa with tons of crap slinging in regards to the forum owner, members, and it policies in regards to their treatment.

at this time they have one guy (sootboy) making a decent attempt at repairing their reputation here, but this entire site has a pretty bad taste from all of their crap.

one thing they cant ever take back, is the pictures of their work left in many members minds that was just god awful. now they must build, complete and get some kits on the road with pics and experience to sway public opinion at this point.

i'm sure there are some missing point but i belive this to be a decent cliff note.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Way more then I wanted to type.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Ford_tough

Reaction score
i havent followed this too a "T" but i gather this-

confederate had issues with a truck they built and it ended up at another reputable shop, said shop made repairs to some pretty nasty looking turbo kit ,etc .. confederate somewhat acknowledged issues and supposedly issued a payment to other shop for customer then put a stop payment after customer got repair and was gone

during this time confederate went on a rampage of having many usernames attacking, defending, and pimping on this site in an incredibly childish manner. when told to stop after multiple ban's , confederate group went to other powerstroke sites attacking psa with tons of crap slinging in regards to the forum owner, members, and it policies in regards to their treatment.

at this time they have one guy (sootboy) making a decent attempt at repairing their reputation here, but this entire site has a pretty bad taste from all of their crap.

one thing they cant ever take back, is the pictures of their work left in many members minds that was just god awful. now they must build, complete and get some kits on the road with pics and experience to sway public opinion at this point.

i'm sure there are some missing point but i belive this to be a decent cliff note.

Wow that's a big mess & unprofessional on their part if what said is true. Thanks for taking the time to explain. & to the other guy, sorry my curiosity offends you. I don't know why you gotta get like that just cause I asked a question?

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
It was a valid question... It's all good

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Wow that's a big mess & unprofessional on their part if what said is true. Thanks for taking the time to explain. & to the other guy, sorry my curiosity offends you. I don't know why you gotta get like that just cause I asked a question?

I think he said that in reference to the OP. I too have noticed that many ppl with cfd threads are newer. I think he was getting at the fact that cfd had multiple usernames to try and boost their image/get their word out, I don't think he was directing that to you.

Sent from the Bayou

Ford_tough

Reaction score
I think he said that in reference to the OP. I too have noticed that many ppl with cfd threads are newer. I think he was getting at the fact that cfd had multiple usernames to try and boost their image/get their word out, I don't think he was directing that to you.

Sent from the Bayou

Oh ok, well my apologies then. I guess I was kinda waiting for someone to say that I was with confederate or some bull cause I've read a little on this forum to see that ppl say that often about someone who has only a few posts & just assumed it was to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online