• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 parts and other stuff

JD3020

Reaction score
Had some bites but still have a bunch of stuff sitting

Have a L99 long block out of a bus, so it will need all the SD parts to convert it. Its missing the turbo(but have everything else), i think both plenums are crushed, no fuel parts left, no HPO parts left, and various sensors are gone. Supposedly only has 114k miles on it. Been sitting in the shop since late last winter with no injectors in it, so i'm not sure what shape its in now. Been keeping it with the hopes of throwing new bearings in it but i can't afford that now. $500

Set of AA's out of my truck with around 182-183k miles, some tested ok and i believe were re o-ringed. $350

Stock 15* HPOP and IPR out of my truck, with around 188k miles. No data logs but it only threw a code once when running 140cc splits in a race tune on a long WOT run. $150

Stock re-man E4OD torque converter, was $300 new. Plan was to throw it in my trans when the old converter blew apart, but its never been out of the box since i bought it. $250

Also have a set of 285/75/16 Dayton Timberline M/T's. 2 are decent and 2 are junk, been sitting out under a lean-to since last winter. They did hold air when they were on the truck. These are also hard to find cause they quit making them, but they are a very good tire. $200 OBO

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Also greatly interested in a nice head unit or gauges/Edge Insight. I'd prefer pick-up or i may be able to deliever the motor and tires, but i can ship the rest. I just want this stuff sold so i have some extra space and cash.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Paypal downpayment will be made tonight if engine deal falls through. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online