• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Performance Parts

oldbluef250

Reaction score
Everything has about 100 miles on it unless otherwises stated. I've decided to get a newer truck instead of building a puller. Everything is + shipping

350/200 hybrids. They were gone through by casserly before I put them in, but I will send them back to him and have him go through them again before they are sent to you. $2000

SRP1 pump- $700 NO CORE NEEDED

International Bellowed up pipes. $350

ZF5 Valair Dual disc sintered iron clutch. Comes with flywheel and throw out bearing - $1400

ZF5 transmission and superduty transfer case w/ driveshafts - shifted fine for the little bit I had it. It would pop out of reverse sometimes. I just changed the fluid on it. New slave cylinder. If your looking to swap in a manual into a extended cab short box superduty, this would be perfect. It would even come with front and rear driveshafts that I had to have made. $1400

If you wanted the clutch and trans with everything, I also have the pedal assembly with the master cylinder I'll throw in.

Complete electric fuel system with fuel lab pump and tsd sump. Napa filter bases with baldwin filters. Parker hose. Braided stainless line going up to the valley and going to the back of each head. Aeromotive regulator. The whole fuel tank would go with it since it has the hole in the bottom of it. local pick up only. $1000

S475 Brand new never used, built by river city diesel 2.6 cover tapped for reducer, 75mm wheel , 96/88 exhaust , 1.32 ar , t4 foot. $950

Precision 46mm wastegate. NIB $250

7.3 short block. This is the motor rpm inc had in his van. H-11 headstuds torqued twice. comp 910's. Smith bros push rods. Exhaust ported heads. Find more info here. I put the push rods in once I got it. $1700.
Forged rod longblock, H-11's, 910's - PowerStrokeNation

Complete 2002 Extended cab short box minus the things listed above. So it would be pretty much everything except the motor and transmission. I just got the rust fixed in may. Interior is in pretty good shape. Sound deadener installed on the floor a few weeks ago. Plastic bed liner. New ball joints, tie rod ends, and u-joints installed in May. 305/70/16 cooper stt tire. 65% tread. Would make a good cummins conversion truck. Clean Title. $7,000

Pics will be added later. 715-896-3977

davey99ps

Reaction score
Can you send me pics of the truck, pm me an I'll give you my cell# and email. I'm in WI, so I'd be able to pick it up if we can work out a deal, also interested in fuel system

TURTLE

Reaction score
Is that injector price without cores? Let me know if something happens with those...

oldbluef250

Reaction score
Turbo, block, injectors, hpop, up pipes, and transmission are sold.

NEW PRICES on what is left.

clutch - $1200
wastegate - $225
fuel system - $800
truck itself - $6000

Id also be interested in trading for 6.0 perfomance parts

my79f

Reaction score
is there a mount for the fuel pump/filter bases? Is it completely ready to bolt up?

oldbluef250

Reaction score
yeah its included. It will be shipped with the bases, filters, and pump attached to it.

P1010719.jpg

P1010717.jpg

oldbluef250

Reaction score
yeah, its just a piece of 2x4 that holds the bases. The part that holds the pump on is a piece of 2x4 with a notch cut out of it, welded to the piece that holds the bases. Its pretty simple. You'll see when you get it. Then I rattled can some black paint on, so it almost looks like i new what i was doing ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.