911!!!!!

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Install full delete pipe with Innovative tunes.

I cant get the rear temp sensor and DPF pressure sensor out of the original pipe. Do the wires have to be hooked up with IDP tunes to work or can I leave them unhooked from the harness?

Mpoage

Reaction score
You can leave them unhooked but the truck will idle high. On the dpf deletes I've done I had to get some vise grips or a small pipe wrench to get them out. The wrench would just slip on the nut.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Heat and lock some vice grips down hard on em and break em free by hitting the vice grips with a hammer...that's the only way I got mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonathanN

Reaction score
Mine was stuck too... wound up getting a new sensor. Ford had them in stock believe it or not. I also did the same thing with the pressure sensor fitting only mine came out fine, I just lost it later on. Went and got a 1/4" NPT to 5/16" barb. Worked like a charm!

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Its going. Getting an over boost/reduced power DTC on the street tune. I read a thread on here the other day, but it will have to wait until tomorrow to look into it further.

Thanks Mike.

God it nice to have some pep back.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Its going. Getting an over boost/reduced power DTC on the street tune. I read a thread on here the other day, but it will have to wait until tomorrow to look into it further.

Thanks Mike.

God it nice to have some pep back.

i got that code twice i think, cleared it both times and never saw it again. not sure why these ***king things keep doing that $hit.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
must be the latest flash thats messing with the tuners... what a pain...

AS a future note to anyone that reads this you cant heat the fitting up in the pipe red hot because once it cools off it will actually shrink and make the situation worse. the trick is to heat is slowely while applying pressure on the wrench and keep working it till it gets loose but dont get it too hot.

JonathanN

Reaction score
So am I... have gotten it at least 10 times. I thought it was supposed to go away. Maybe it'll go away once I get the regulator adjusted better?

Latest posts

Members online