American Force wheels

17BLKplat

Reaction score
That rim is where it's at bro! I've wanted some AFs for my truck for a while now and now I need some for the 450. The only down side is that I'm about to buy them a down payment on a small house for the price I'm looking at spending. :(

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
That rim is where it's at bro! I've wanted some AFs for my truck for a while now and now I need some for the 450. The only down side is that I'm about to buy them a down payment on a small house for the price I'm looking at spending. :(

Those would look killer on your shorty!

My thoughts :D

He decided to come out of the closet and announce he was gay by himself... He still claims "it's not a choice, he was just born that way." but we'll count it

Lol super gay, just the way Dearden likes it

ingrahams

Reaction score
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

20x10
-Stew

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I run AF recon series 20x10 I'm thinking about going to a set of 22x10 elite series AF wheel. But they are top notch and I are worth every penny.

ingrahams

Reaction score
I was waiting for Novakanes for about 4 months with the date getting pushed out every time I called, eventually said screw it called up truck toyz performance and ordered a set of 20x10 independence wheels, a few days later I got a call from them saying that AF had machined the wrong wheels and they were out of 20x10 blanks, offered me a hell of a deal on the rebels which were my second choice and had them to me in 2 weeks. Both truck toyz and AF were great to deal with. Plus they are american made and look amazing, worth every penny.
-Stew

Latest posts

Members online