Anybody from the army entering in the DPC?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Wondering whos entering into the challenge this year and what your runnin. Ryan

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wondering whos entering into the challenge this year and what your runnin. Ryan

i have a pretty good feeling every ford in the challenge will be from the army... this year is voting, so there will be an issue where you can submit your vote coming out shortly... there will be 10 strong ford to choose from, or close to 10 at laeast.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im not sure who wants to be mentioned, if they do they can speak up. i can tell you once you see ... everyone will know we have a good chance this year.

as for voting, not sure which issue, but i will keep everyone posted.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
All right, I will be the first to let it be known. I officially entered the DPC. It is up to the voters and we shall see what happens.

derrick36

Reaction score
Does DP do an issue where they show all the entrants so we know who to vote for?

4wheeler does it for the Top Truck Challenge.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There will be an issue for voting coming out in a few months. There are some serious heavy hitters coming. Nothing less than 1000 rwhp guaranteed.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
curious to see how the voting goes, should be interesting but a good way to do it.

Need a ford to come to play and not break LOL

imelmo

Reaction score
i have a pretty good feeling every ford in the challenge will be from the army... this year is voting, so there will be an issue where you can submit your vote coming out shortly... there will be 10 strong ford to choose from, or close to 10 at laeast.

10 Fords?!? Awesome!

They should pool together a bunch of extra parts. Actually maybe we can get the members to help out with that as a site contribution to the members that make it.

Where's it at this year anyway? Gonna be before or after TS again?

imelmo

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe try and go last all the time so we can see what the numbers to beat are and detune to that level. :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
10 Fords?!? Awesome!

They should pool together a bunch of extra parts. Actually maybe we can get the members to help out with that as a site contribution to the members that make it.

Where's it at this year anyway? Gonna be before or after TS again?

10 to choose from over 1000 rwhp, makes it awesome..im not positive it's 10 but close no doubt. 2nd week of may most likely, denver again im pretty sure.

Yeah, maybe try and go last all the time so we can see what the numbers to beat are and detune to that level. :D

lol.. dont you remember its a draw the numbers format???

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Guys this is going to be one crazy DPC this year, I still think that rocky has a chance for a repeat again, but who knows now with the rules for the trucks entered.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.