Anyone know if you can upgrade 2013+ on older 6.7s

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I want the one touch up and down on all doors is it possible to upgrade a 12 to the 13 switches without changing anything else?

Motostroker

Reaction score
To my knowledge it's just the switch? Send me a pic of your switch under your door panel. I'll send one of mine

Mpoage

Reaction score
It's not just a switch. The body control module controls the auto up and down.

02BigD

Reaction score
With kids it would be nice at times

It's amazing how they have that impact. We've been looking at some vehicles for the wife, and this one (pardon I don't remember the exact make and model) had a sensor on the bumper so you waved your foot and the tailgate opened fully on its own. That's an awesome feature when you've got the kids running crazy and groceries, etc, etc.

I digress...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It's amazing how they have that impact. We've been looking at some vehicles for the wife, and this one (pardon I don't remember the exact make and model) had a sensor on the bumper so you waved your foot and the tailgate opened fully on its own. That's an awesome feature when you've got the kids running crazy and groceries, etc, etc.

I digress...

Totally agree man its insane.
A way to lock the rear windows and not the front would also be a bad ass option too.

My amp steps have actually been a save for loading the kids in the truck, with stock boards my son and daughter couldnt make the first step, amp steps go a little lower and further out from the truck (great for curb loading) and now they can do it on thier own, and prefer to do it on there own.

Kids are awesome LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
There's a module you can buy that plugs into the door wiring. I had it in a thread on PSN. Let me see if I can find it a little later.

Latest posts

Members online