Anything out of whack with a 1" level kit?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Icon kit...measures 1.25".
Never "lifted" a 4wd before...is an alignment needed with this small spacer? How much lift before you run into track bar issues?

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Beyond 2" of lift is when track bar relocation or an adjustable track bar become necessary in my experience. With a 1.25" leveling kit, a slight bit of increased bump steer and a slight shift of the axle is all you'll notice if anything. I would recommend having the alignment checked by a shop experienced in modified vehicles in the first 100 miles or so for piece of mind. Sold hundreds of 1.5" and 2" kits with nothing but positive feedback. Ran a 1.5" kit on my personal truck for 60,000 miles with no ill effects. Truck is still on the road and new owner has 140,000 on it now with no issues. Factory track bar in the factory location.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Good to know. My OCD may not be able to live with the axle moved though...even a small amount.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I wanna do as little as possible. lol
Shocks, steering stabilizer and traction bars are the only thing on my list.
For now.....

Ya me to. I love haveing trac bars on, but I still need your list and the 3 link.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Good to know. My OCD may not be able to live with the axle moved though...even a small amount.
I am with you there. It would catch my eye every so often and cause my mind great pain. But I found some comfort in knowing 98% of people would never notice. :D Had there been an adjustable track bar option back then, I would have bought it just for my sanity sake. I actually still have a stock track bar in my garage that I was going to cut, lengthen, and sleeve at one point.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Threw the kit in today. No time to align it until next week but I can definitely see the tire poking out. That's not gonna work. lol

Latest posts

Members online