Aturro Trail Blade MT

tkobes43

Reaction score
Anyone running these tires? Got a slamming deal on them. I bought 37x13.50r20 they will be going on along with my lift in a few weeks.. Just want to see some feedback on them!

Tom

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
The reviews I have read on various sites are mixed. Some are getting great mileage out of them and others claim they wear down very fast. Get them rotated and balanced every 5k and you should be ok.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I hope they are better than the AMP Terrain Masters which look similar and are a Chinese Knockoff.. They were $100 a tire cheaper than the Toyos, And I wish I wouldn't have been worried about saving that little bit.. Out of 6 tires, I've only had 1 that was legit. The other 5 were all out of round. I just got 2 replacements for 2 that were out of round that I already had and wouldn't you know, The 2 new replacements were out of round as well.. I think the limits on the road force machine is 35 and the 5 I had that were bad were all between 100-115.. I'm waiting to hear back now from the Amp Rep about taking these 4 back as well and swapping me out to some Nittos or Toyos.

Between all 6 tires Ive only put 3500 rough as heck miles on them!

Charles

Latest posts

Members online