Battery light p0620 code on 6.7

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Flat bed. We thought maybe the trailer lights may have caused something because we pulled the plug out before we left but it just came on yesterday.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
No problem. It's not major we are sill going just wondered if someone knew what it could be. When you get as far off the beaten trail as we do you don't really like to have lights comeing on lol

Zmann

Reaction score
poke around at the next stop and look for any loose cables in the area of the ALT?

sounds like an overvoltage for some reason?
good luck bro

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Sounds like maybe the regulator is going out? There is only one part of the entire system that could cause too much voltage, the alternator somewhere.

I am in Durango, and have a shop and shop account w/ O'Reilly, if you need something let me know. I will PM my #

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Already did that. Yeah sounds like a over charge. The ac is shutting off when we pull hills.

Alternator is a dealer only part can't get one I'll Monday.

Fly By Night

Reaction score
I just picked one up for my truck this week, new w/ lifetime warranty at O'Reilly. You might want to check parts stores while you are in the city, spend 10 minutes to swap it out and have the piece of mind

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I just picked one up for my truck this week, new w/ lifetime warranty at O'Reilly. You might want to check parts stores while you are in the city, spend 10 minutes to swap it out and have the piece of mind

We have been calling around but it's a dealer only part and can't get one till Monday.

Latest posts

Members online