Best fifth wheel reciever?

Cuzmail

Reaction score
UniGoose. Easily take out the ball from the top, only 1 hole in the bed and its clean looking.

Rated to over 60k lbs.

love mine

http://www.una-goose.com/

cheaper than B&W too I believe.

webscp2.jpg

Ball removed

alloyplug.gif

webnodrillford2.jpg

Interesting design. Don't care for the safety chains hooked to the ball mount. Kinda defeats the purpose a little.

For me B&W hide away.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Interesting design. Don't care for the safety chains hooked to the ball mount. Kinda defeats the purpose a little.

For me B&W hide away.

Ya I agree. The saftey chain hooks on the b&w don't even remotely get in the way of anything anyway. Id say 99.999%of trailers coming uncoupled is from either not latching them or lack of maitnence on the coupler and coming undone. I suppose its possible to have a ball break or something but that is rare. Another question is what happens if u forget to lock the ball in the hitch then the ball and the saftey chains come flying out as one unit. That would be a bad day. Atleast with the b&w if u don't lock the ball in the chains are still connected.

Last edited:

mortal798

Reaction score
i really like my CURT 20k. it doesnt have the handle that sticks way up out of the bed either.

I also have a CURT 20K roller. I haven't had any problems with it, and it was only $975 installed.

It has been it 2 trucks now, too. First my 06, now my 08.