Brake applied power reduced

one2nine

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to disable this? Even with advance trac disaabled or sport mode the truck absolutely will not build boost or break the tires loose. Decided to play around with the truck tonight and came home disappointed. Haven’t seen any forscan insight on this and don’t plan to pull any fuses.

sootie

Reaction score
unplug your abs sensors

Unplug "an" abs sensor.

Best way to do it is with a normally closed relay. Break the abs wire and put the relay in line. Take power from an upfitter switch and connect it to the trigger on the relay. That way, just flip the upfitter and you have no stability control whatsoever. flip the switch off, cycle the key and you are back in business. Ignore the dash warning when the switch is tripped.

Arniec13

Reaction score
My truck keeps showing that warning also. Brake applied power reduced. It’s a2018 Ford F250 6.7
It appears when I hit the brake pedal going anything over 5 mph. I don’t use both feet to drive so I know I don’t hit the accelerator pedal and brake pedal at the same time. Also made sure the e-brake isn’t engaged. Any ideas?

ckrueg

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain it's in the ecm tune. I disabled this on my 2016, it was a brake plausibility switch.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online