• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand new in box AMP power steps for 08-up Crew Cab and Top Gun Customz stabilizers

smokkin

Reaction score
I have a set of brand new in box AMP Power steps for sale. I bought the steps around January and drug my feet installing them, then about a month ago I decided to trade the truck in on a new megacab and amp will not exchange them even though they are brand new. So save a few hundred bucks and take advantage of my loss. I also still have my dual "Top Gun Customz" Bilstein 5100 stabilizers, I have had literally 5 people say they want them and I still have yet to see money. They were on my truck for about 3 months and are like new. I will take $900 for steps, and $200 for stabilizers. The steps are fixed pricing at $1,1,00 and I gave $425 for stabilizers. Feel free to call at (614)270-9338. My name is Doug

streetglide

Reaction score
I'll take the stabilizers . Will PayPal today . Called # and left message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
dang I was too late on the stabilizers. Any chance you want a nitrous kit for the steps? :p

smokkin

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay I'm on vacation and haven't had service. The steps are on their way to TX as we speak.

Latest posts

Members online