• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand New In Box Weld Cheyenne 20x12

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Have a brand new set of Weld Cheyennes I've been saving for a rainy day project, decided to get them out of the way

These have never been mounted/balanced or any of that jazz, these have been sealed since the company was originally sold out.

These ARE smooth lipped ones, and not the later styled stepped lip ones that are all too common, and not as good looking.

Shipping is on you if you buy them,

3000.00 takes the set.

If you intend to lecture me on pricing or anything of the sort, please do not waste your breath, because originally boxed early forging welds do not exist anymore.

Jared

309-369-9004 - Text for info

BlueOx

Reaction score
Have a brand new set of Weld Cheyennes I've been saving for a rainy day project, decided to get them out of the way

These have never been mounted/balanced or any of that jazz, these have been sealed since the company was originally sold out.

These ARE smooth lipped ones, and not the later styled stepped lip ones that are all too common, and not as good looking.

Shipping is on you if you buy them,

3000.00 takes the set.

If you intend to lecture me on pricing or anything of the sort, please do not waste your breath, because originally boxed early forging welds do not exist anymore.

Jared

309-369-9004 - Text for info

The Sasquatch of rims.....absolutely amazing.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.