• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand NIB Forced Induction HP-S488

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Brand new, wrapped in plastic, still has gaskets it was shipped with HP-S488.
Has 9.5' race cover 88/117 comp. and 96/1.32 turbine side. Was told by FI it flows 140lbs/min. Perfect condition, never mounted and in the original box, $1400 shipped. I have pics that I can text if interested, it's the charger in my avatar. Thanks for looking

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
That looks like a billet wheel, is it not? Whats the diameter of the compressor cover from where the "ah" is in the cover straight across to the can?

Beast6.0

Reaction score
No it's a cast wheel. The way it was explained to me was that, they use a cast Y2k wheel (88/117) and use it with a B/W race cover which allows the wheel to flow 20+ lbs/min more than it does in a Turbonetics framed charger because of the race cover's larger radius and diffuser area. At the same time, it is 20+ grams lighter than a standard B/W 88 wheel which greatly improves spoolup. They rebalance the whole assembly and it makes for a quick spooling charger, for one that is large enough to flow 140lbs/min and is still a journal bearing S400 frame. I'm not at home to get that measurement for you, but I can when I get home. Maybe someone else knows, because it is just a 9 1/2" cover with the 5 1/2" inlet. I have another race cover at home and have laid them beside each other and they are the same. This one just looks different because so much of the center is machined out to fit the 88mm inducer.

Hope this helps answer your questions, and thanks for looking:toast:

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
More or less it's still the same 9.5" cover thats what i was getting at. Yes there's not much at all in the center, its all wheel :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.