cabs off

eastern

Reaction score
finally the cabs off my truck doing studs and egr delete .Is there anything else I should change while at this stage.I use the truck mainly for towing and do a couple pulls during the summer.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
My Truck currently has the cab off also but for different reasons, well studs for sure but im adding an Airdog, downpipe, suncoast TC, Mag-Hytech pan and Trac Bars..
I would recommend a powerstroker67 downpipe for sure. Im trying to beef up the truck but keep it reliable ya know? If you do injectors and ported fuel rails you have to beef up the fuel pump from what i understand...when you mess with injectors its an all or nothing scenario.
8e172306.jpg
[/IMG]

6a98ddbc.jpg
[/IMG]

47b21def.jpg
[/IMG]

ive been looking forward to this and cant wait to see what she can really do!!

eastern

Reaction score
My bud had the cab off in 4 hours (only his third cab off).Also had to unhook wiring for water meth,nos, and my air susp.

Donnie1

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I may have to start looking into this. Would it be beneficial for just an EGR delete and oil cooler change?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Do fuel rails... You don't need a bigger pump, and its cheap to do... I run 60hp Nozzels on my stock pump it holds.. but if its a ds it smokes a lot on high hp tunes.... If you got the cash do 6.0 manifolds and up pipes.. that way if you do want to do turbos later the manifolds are in place... There a pain to but worth it imo

eastern

Reaction score
Was at dealer yesterday egr coolers were shot. Caught it just in time. They said the last one they did hydrolocked and messed up the block. For now just doing the egr delete and headstuds. Just bought a new 2012 6.7 crew cab and looking at a new tractor. Hell can't take it with me.

eastern

Reaction score
Well got her back last week took maden voyage to the JETS/ BILLS game and love it. Only did the basics studs gasket and egr delete. Should have have done this along time ago.My bud could not beleive a 4 door dually truck could have that much power. Truck runs great and temps seem to be cooler. Now I get to have fun. Till I break something else LOL .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.