Cant find what I want.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I searched but couldnt find what I wanted. If there is a page could you link it to this thred.
1. Cab on head studs
2. Cab on batmowheel
3. Cab on egr delete(didnt look for this one got pissed at the search deal)

Thanks

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the price diference is between doing it your self and haveing a shop do it? Idk if I am good enough to do it without breaking something expensive.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do head studs cab on unless you can pull the heads too and replace the gaskets.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do head studs cab on unless you can pull the heads too and replace the gaskets.

I am just tired of waiting. I can afford to buy the parts just not have them installed. Everytime I save up the full amout to do it I end up haveing to pay some ginormus bill that comes out of nowere. What if I just left the heads till I blew them. Whould it hurt anything else?

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Go ahead and order the parts, do what you're comfortable doing, then save up and have the rest done...

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I guess I will try and buy parts and stock pile them in my guest room. Will probly order them after the gfs birthday in jan. I am thinking just the block of plates for now. Full kit with waste gate later.

vcassens

Reaction score
Get them before the gfs birthday then if she don't like what you got for her you can honestly say you couldn'afford it LOL

charlie-2

Reaction score
make your own block off plates and plugs? just a idea... and i did 2 egr deletes with wastegates cab on.. very easy.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
make your own block off plates and plugs? just a idea... and i did 2 egr deletes with wastegates cab on.. very easy.

I just might do that while home for christmas. I am asuming just plates on both coolers and then bolts for the plugs?

Latest posts

Members online