Change password

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I have had the same password since launch of the site. I had to change mine as well. Really wasn't too big of a deal.

pog

Reaction score
Thanks crowz!!! I knew ptsuperd was a figure head lol.

PDT1081

Reaction score
A hacker gets in to a registered users acct they have further access to other areas that may have software flaws in it.

Not to mention you losing ALL your posts and ALL your pm's.

Really all the info I want to put out on it.

You guys should all thank Crowz for his hard work the past week. Many have no idea what had to be done behind the scenes. Many many hours invested.

Might be a stupid question, but what's keeping a hacker from just creating their own account like a regular member?

old96stroker

Reaction score
Thank you Crowz for your hard work keeping the site going, I got my notice last week, just figured after 2 and a half years it was time. Also thank you Garrett and I believe Mike just recently for developing, building and continuing to have such a awesome forum.

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thank you Crowz for your hard work keeping the site going, I got my notice last week, just figured after 2 and a half years it was time. Also thank you Garrett and I believe Mike just recently for developing, building and continuing to have such a awesome forum.

Thank you sir!

Latest posts

Members online