Coolant flush and Egr delete help!

carneiro43

Reaction score
i have a ford 2011 6.7 and i just did an H&S Egr delete and i flushed out the coolant with doing the egr delete and i fillied up both coolants primary and the secondary and turned the truck on and the engine will make a loud and un normal sound im wondering how to bleed the coolant and get the air out

carneiro43

Reaction score
I tried started it this morning and it had a hard time turning over I shutbit off and it started smoking

trugertha

Reaction score
What started smoking the exhaust? Did you get a bunch of coolant down into the intake when you removed the cooler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingStroker

Reaction score
What started smoking the exhaust? Did you get a bunch of coolant down into the intake when you removed the cooler?

I've done a few egr deletes on the 6.7, how are you guys doing it without getting a lot of coolant in the intake? It's minimal, but I'm getting ready to do mine and don't like the idea. lol

trugertha

Reaction score
Obviously drain coolant first. Then I just unbolt the cooler, lift it a bit and plug the hole with good clean rags. That way if coolant does come out it gets soaked up by the rags.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.