Customer Feedback Thread

jdgleason

Reaction score
I have been running my spartan for about 8 months now and I love it. Yes I have run into a few hickups with it here and there, but it was not spartan's fault. I blew my hg's one night, but I had it on 275 tune, I had been drinking a little:blitzed:, and my friend with a twin turbo dmax challenged me! After about 6-8 back to back good hard runs she started to puke. The only thing I wish they would come out with is shift on the fly! I hate not being able to change tunes while driving down the street! Oh and Jeff has helped me many times troubleshooting my truck! Customer service has been great.

Thats the difference. Jeff is awesome and knows his product. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with. Thanks Jeff!

Arisley

Reaction score
Can you tune a 7.3, I might be interested.

Nope, nevermind, I run Tony's tunes. If I ever get a 6.4, I will be giving y'all a shout.

Until then, I have been so busy, and have had a really bad day. So, BAM, Hellno, enjoy a few days off.

clayton

Reaction score
Love my Spartan. Myself personally dont really care about the SOTF (although im sure id welcome it) id really like the tire size adjustment. I know Jeff has said they are working on it though, we are waiting...somewhat patiently!

SeaPig

Reaction score
Is that English?
Sorry for the plagiarism PS163, but that was just too damn funny to pass up.
I have been following “Jeff and the Boys” for over 4 years now and on not one of the forums have I ever seen anything written except professionalism from these guys.
I bought, but now of course, I am overseas and cannot install right away.
But I am sure looking forward to it.
210T- Outstanding!!!
Thanks for making a tune for Old fogies like me :toast:

Latest posts

Members online