Data loggers, who's used what?

White_monster

Reaction score
Looking into data loggers for my setup, it's far from running. Who's used what with success. I'd like to be able to connect multiple egt sensors, use Garrett turbo wheel speed sensors for both turbos and log them, couple boost gauges, a gauge for back pressure and the rest of the normal info we look at.

Also has anyone used the Garrett turbo speed sensors for tuning a wastegate?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has data logged that extensively. Dustin and Haller maybe.....

Most people use the DashDAQ, obviously.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
pcs would be cool and you could tune the trans yourself

You can use the factory egt sensors where you like but unfortunaltly pressures are limited to factory pids as the dd will only read two additional sensors, there are external data loggers for the dd that we havent explored yet... might be a cheap option

tylerdillard

Reaction score
Yea go with Corsa. I use it on my pulling truck and it's the $hit. U can monitor anything with it. It's all shown on a graph and has the readings out to the side.I'm not sure if any of the vendors offer it here but Scheid is running a special on it right now.
aefdf198-536d-3868.jpg

Wackerjr

Reaction score
I would have to put in another vote for PCS... Their logger is the most user friendly I have seen, And you can pretty much use any sensor you want....

JDub

Reaction score
I would have to put in another vote for PCS... Their logger is the most user friendly I have seen, And you can pretty much use any sensor you want....

I like the PCS

Agreed. That thing is badass...The in-cab mointor is a little dated, but it works great and it's easy to use. Plus, it really isn't that expensive.

Latest posts

Members online