Did a little towing

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Its nothing big but for me is the most wegith I've ever towed. Dry this trailer was 1250. It was filled to the brim when we got done. If I had to guess probably 2400 total. I turned OD off when in town, but kept it in my tow tune via Beans. Trans temp hit 180 once in the 300 mile round trip

the highest EGT I saw was 950 that was 2300 RPM about 70 mph. Cruising in OD @ 74 MPH it was 750 steady. There were some decent sized hills that my old truck had to downshift to make it. I just hit then hard in cruise, never downshifted, just went from 2 PSI crusing to about 10, than back down after the hill.

Truck was amazing and these tires I could not believe how good they rode. I never even felt the trailer back there.

Jesters005.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
Its nothing big but for me is the most wegith I've ever towed. Dry this trailer was 1250. It was filled to the brim when we got done. If I had to guess probably 2400 total. I turned OD off when in town, but kept it in my tow tune via Beans. Trans temp hit 180 once in the 300 mile round trip

the highest EGT I saw was 950 that was 2300 RPM about 70 mph. Cruising in OD @ 74 MPH it was 750 steady. There were some decent sized hills that my old truck had to downshift to make it. I just hit then hard in cruise, never downshifted, just went from 2 PSI crusing to about 10, than back down after the hill.

Truck was amazing and these tires I could not believe how good they rode. I never even felt the trailer back there.
God I hope not. That thing is tiny. Although I have heard those little p.o.s's pull like sh*t. Before I retired my truck I had more weight than that in the bed with tools, welder/generator, and 350 gal of fuel during fall harvest.

Jason

Reaction score
Quite the light load! My truck has seen 25k-33k gross many times throughout her life. A 4k lb trailer, I don't even consider hauling anything anymore lol.

evo45

Reaction score
Not that I tow alot of weight either but that seems very light for our trucks. Most 20 foot center console boats weigh more than that. The most I have had so far behind my truck was a 14ft double axle enclosed trailer with 4200lbs of x-rays in it plus 2200lbs in the bed for a 3 hour trip across FL. The truck handled that great running there and back on W85! Cost me under $15 for the 350 mile trip.

Awesome looking truck!