diesel site boots

8luggin

Reaction score
anybody have them in stock ?? i was told they were on backorder and didnt see diesel site in the vendor section. id like to order a set from someone if they have them in stock!

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Either Riff Raff or Dieselsite boots, how are they holding on the hot side pipe with the inverted flare.
Do either set have that lip in the boot like the stock ones?
If not how are they holding on the pipe?
I have been debating on boots for a while since I ripped the insides out of the boot on the turbo, but wanted to know the above first.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Either Riff Raff or Dieselsite boots, how are they holding on the hot side pipe with the inverted flare.
Do either set have that lip in the boot like the stock ones?
If not how are they holding on the pipe?
I have been debating on boots for a while since I ripped the insides out of the boot on the turbo, but wanted to know the above first.

The Riffraff boot's do not have that inverted flare but I never had a problem with the hot pipe and I saw 45 PSI a lot and I tow a lot so the boot's see high pressure for a long time to. But he does have a new special boot just for the hot pipe where it comes off the turbo, that new boot will have a flare in it. It's not out yet but he still does have a boot for it now and I am willing to be that once the new boot comes out he will swap for your old boot for free.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online