• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

DP Tuner F6

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have came to the conclusion that I need to bring my truck back down to stock. It has a ton of miles and I do not want to put anymore stress on the old girl. I am not selling because I do not like DP. In fact, I love their tunes and customer service, and if I ever decide to tune a truck again it will be through them.

So anyways, I am going to part ways with my F6. This is the chip that can be updated straight from home without removing it. It is setup for an NMC3 pcm strategy. This can be changed to whatever your strategy is, just contact DP.

It has...

0- No Start
1- Stock
2- 80e
3- 120r

What you will get when you buy is the chip, EX Switch(Blue), both cables, and I will even toss in the cable that you connect to your computer when you put new tunes on.

You will get everything you would if you bought this straight from DP, even in the original packaging. And the USB cable.

This originally costs about $539 plus shipping, but I will part with it for $425 shipped.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the setup.

24a614a9.jpg

Wemoy1

Reaction score
whats the lowest you will take I got a friend of mine who is looking for a tuner for his 7tree

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.